Amazon Answer The Riddles is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.20000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon Answer The Riddles Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Amazon Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.10000 for free
- (C) Deck of cards
- (C) Piano
- (D) In dictionary
- (B) Needle
- (b) Fence
Amazon Answer The Riddles Answers :
What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
Question 1: What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
Answer: Option (C) Deck of cards
Question 2: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Answer: Option (C) Piano
Question 3: Where does today come before yesterday?
Answer: Option (D) In dictionary
Question 4: What has one eye, but can’t see?
Answer: Option (B) Needle
Question 5: What runs all around a backyard, yet never moves?
Answer: Option (B) Fence
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 01st July 2022 from 00:00:00 AM (IST) to 31st July 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 11th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?