Amazon April Edition Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.1000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the April Edition Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (A) To open
- (B) Namibia
- (C) 1961
- (C) 14 April
- (B) Scrabble
Amazon April Edition Quiz Answers :
What is the meaning of the word April?
Question 1. What is the meaning of the word April?
Answer – (A) To open
Question 2. Which of these countries does not have an Independence Day in April?
Answer – (B) Namibia
Question 3. The first man in space orbited the earth on April 12th of which year?
Answer – (C) 1961
Question 4. On which day Ambedkar Jayanti is observed?
Answer – (C) 14 April
Question 5. Which classic board game is honored on 13th of April?
Answer – (B) Scrabble
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 05th April 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 30th APRIL 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 30th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders
- Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 December | In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Indian Railway Recruitment: Last chance of 2022
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 30 November | The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?