Amazon Cricket Pictionary is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.2000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon Cricket Pictionary Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (C) Ravindra Jadeja
- (B) 88
- (C) Kuldeep Yadav
- (B) 6.25
- (D) Washington Sundar
Amazon Cricket pictionary Answers :
Who is the current captain of the following team?
Question 1: Who is the current captain of the following team?
Answer: Option (C) Ravindra Jadeja
Question 2: How many runs did this player score during the cricket match between Bengaluru vs Punjab held on 27th Mar, 2022?
Answer: Option (B) 88
Question 3: Identify the player who was the Man of the Match during Delhi vs Mumbai cricket match held on 27th Mar, 2022?
Answer: Option (C) Kuldeep Yadav
Question 4: What is the economy rate of this player during the match between Lucknow v/s Gujarat held on 28th Mar, 2022?
Answer: Option (B) 6.25
Question 5: Name the player whose strike rate was 285.71 during the cricket match between Rajasthan vs Hyderabad, held on 29th Mar, 2022?
Answer: Option (D) Washington Sundar
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 02nd April 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 08th APRIL 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 19th April 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Fire TV Contest Stream on big smart screen contest Answers – Win A Fire TV Stick for free
- Amazon Pay Movies Avatar Quiz Answers – Win Rs.100
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 December | Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders
- Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000