Amazon Cricket Trivia Pictionary is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.20000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon Cricket Trivia Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (B) 2
- (C) Sussex
- (D) Keshav Maharaj
- (A) Faf Du Plessis
- (B) London
Amazon Cricket Trivia Answers :
Compared to last season, how many new teams were added to this year’s IPL?
Question 1: Compared to last season, how many new teams were added to this year’s IPL?
Answer: Option (B) 2
Question 2: Cheteshwar Pujara scored an unbeaten double century recently playing for which team in the County Championship?
Answer: Option (C) Sussex
Question 3: Who took 2 seven-wicket hauls for South Africa in their 2 Test series against Bangladesh?
Answer: Option (D) Keshav Maharaj
Question 4: Who is captaining the IPL franchise based in this city in this year’s IPL?
Answer: Option (A) Faf Du Plessis
Question 5: This iconic cricket ground, featured in a recent Bollywood movie, is located in which city?
Answer: Option (B) LasiLondon
Other ongoing Quizzes:
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 23rd April 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 29th APRIL 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 10th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- Amazon Gaming with Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 26 September | The reigning monarch of the UK, following the death of Queen Elizabeth II, will be known by what name?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 25 September | Who finished the Asia Cup 2022 as the leading run scorer in the tournament?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 24 September | Who was named the Player of the Tournament in the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022?