Amazon Daily Quiz Stars 17 August is organised by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win 5 STARS as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Daily Quiz Stars 17 August Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (C) USA
- (B) Madhya Pradesh
- (C) Ethiopia
- (B) 200
- (C) Berry
Amazon Daily Quiz Stars 17 August Answers :
Giant Magellan Telescope is a project led by which country?
Question 1: Giant Magellan Telescope is a project led by which country?
Answer : (C) USA
Question 2: Approved by GSI, India’s first Geo-Park will be set up at Lamheta village in which state?
Answer : (B) Madhya Pradesh
Question 3: Which country hosted the African Union Summit 2022?
Answer : (C) Ethiopia
Question 4: How many seeds on an average are present on this fruit?
Answer : (B) 200
Question 5: Which category of edibles does this item fall in?
Answer : (C) Berry
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 17th August 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 17th August 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 18th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders
- Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 December | In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Indian Railway Recruitment: Last chance of 2022
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 30 November | The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?