Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.1250. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the contest questions are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (A) Afghanistan
- (B) Spain
- (C) Indonesia
- (B) Peljidiin Genden
- (C) Gir Forest
Which country is the world’s largest producer of opium, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime?
Question 1: Which country is the world’s largest producer of opium, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime?
Answer : (A) Afghanistan
Question 2: Alexia Putellas, who won the 2021 Best FIFA Women’s Player award, belongs to which country?
Answer : (B) Spain
Question 3: Mount Semeru volcano recently erupted in which country?
Answer : (C) Indonesia
Question 4: Which politician from Mongolia is alleged to have slapped this man?
Answer : (B) Peljidiin Genden
Question 5: In which national park of India is the last of this species in Asia found in the wild?
Answer : (C) Gir Forest
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 08 November 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 08 November 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 30th November 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 December | The Golden Ball for the best player at the FIFA World Cup was officially instituted in 1982. Who was the first winner of the award?
- Fire TV Contest Stream on big smart screen contest Answers – Win A Fire TV Stick for free
- Amazon Pay Movies Avatar Quiz Answers – Win Rs.100
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 December | Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders