Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.5000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the contest questions are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (D) Erik Lamela
- (C) Pillar of Shame.
- (B) UAE
- (D) Wels Catfish
- (B) UK
Who won the 2021 Puskas Award for his audacious ‘Rabona’ goal?
Question 1: Who won the 2021 Puskas Award for his audacious ‘Rabona’ goal?
Answer : (D) Erik Lamela
Question 2: Recently removed, which sculpture stood at the University of Hong Kong memorializing the victims of Beijing’s Tiananmen Square?
Answer : (C) Pillar of Shame.
Question 3: Which country became the first country to transition to 4.5-day work week?
Answer : (B) UAE
Question 4: Which catfish lives in the abandoned cooling ponds of the exclusion zone of this famous nuclear reactor?
Answer : (D) Wels Catfish
Question 5: This famous band was formed in which country?
Answer : (B) UK
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 09 November 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 09 November 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 30th November 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders
- Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 December | In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Indian Railway Recruitment: Last chance of 2022
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 30 November | The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?