Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 1250. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (B) Taylor Swift
- (B) Russia
- (B) Green
- (A) Friends
- (B) Jim Parsons
Which singer became the first ever to fill all top 10 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 in the same week?
Question 1: Which singer became the first ever to fill all top 10 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 in the same week?
Answer : (B) Taylor Swift
Question 2: Which is the largest country in the world?
Answer : (B) Russia
Question 3: Which color is formed by mixing blue and yellow?
Answer : (B) Green
Question 4: This is the cast of which famous TV series?
Answer : (A) Friends
Question 5: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in ‘The Big Bang Theory’?
Answer : (B) Jim Parsons
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on December 18, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to December 18, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st December 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.