Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 1000. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (C) Green
- (A) Srinagar
- (C) 6
- (A) Sarnath
- (B) Buddhist
Which color is an emerald?
Question 1: Which color is an emerald?
Answer : (C) Green
Question 2: Name the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir?
Answer : (A) Srinagar
Question 3: A hexagon has _____ ides
Answer : (C) 6
Question 4: Where is this Ashoka Pillar located?
Answer : (A) Sarnath
Question 5: The Ajanta Caves are approximately thirty rock-cut cave ______ monuments dating from the second century?
Answer : (B) Buddhist
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on December 22, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to December 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st December 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?