Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.15000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (B) PV Sindhu
- (C) Apple
- (A) Vodafone
- (D) Croatia
- (A) Avon
Which of these badminton players recently won the Swiss Open women’s singles title?
Question 1: Which of these badminton players recently won the Swiss Open women’s singles title?
Answer – (B) MS Dhoni
Question 2: By virtue of the Best Picture triumph of ‘CODA’ which became the first streaming service to win a Best Picture Oscar?
Answer – (C) Apple
Question 3: Airtel recently completed acquisition of 4.7% stake in Indus Towers from which group?
Answer – (A) Vodafone
Question 4: This is the flag of which country?
Answer – (D) Croatia
Question 5: This famous playwright was known as ‘The Bard of _____’. Fill in the blanks
Answer – (A) Avon
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 04 May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 04 May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 31st May 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.