Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.1000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (B) Dinesh Karthik
- (A) Vikrant Massey
- (C) Meghalaya
- (D) 99%
- (C) California
Who recently became the oldest Indian to hit a half century in T20 internationals?
Question 1: Who recently became the oldest Indian to hit a half century in T20 internationals?
Answer – (B) Dinesh Karthik
Question 2: Forensic’ is an upcoming crime thriller, starring which of these actors?
Answer – (A) Vikrant Massey
Question 3: Mawsynram and Cherrapunji, the two wettest places on earth, recently received record breaking rains. They are located in which state?
Answer – (C) Meghalaya
Question 4: This animal is _ vegetarian, which mostly includes bamboo roots, stems, shoots and leaves. Fill in the blanks
Answer – (D) 99%
Question 5: This famous bridge is located in which US state?
Answer – (C) California
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 24 June 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 24 June 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 31st July 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.