Amazon iQOO 9 Series 5G Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get an iQOO 9 5G as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon iQOO 9 Series 5G Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (A) True
- (A) SnapDragon 8 Gen 1
- (D) All of the above
- (B) 6 mins
- (C) All of the above
Amazon iQOO 9 Series 5G Quiz Answers :
Question 1: iQOO 9 Series is India’s Most Advanced Flagship
Answer: Option (A) True
Question 2: iQOO 9 Pro is powered by which processor?
Answer: Option (A) SnapDragon 8 Gen 1
Question 3: 50 MP GN5 Gimbal Camera in iQOO 9 Pro benefits in ___
Answer: Option (D) All of the above
Question 4: iQOO 9 charges 50% in ___ mins
Answer: Option (B) 6 mins
Question 5: Intelligent Display Chip benefits in____
Answer: Option (C) All of the above
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 23rd February 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 12th March 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 10
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners names on the Result page by 25th March 2021.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 25 September | Who finished the Asia Cup 2022 as the leading run scorer in the tournament?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 24 September | Who was named the Player of the Tournament in the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022?
- Amazon Funzone Riddles Answers – Win Rs.30000 for free
- Amazon Funzone Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 23 September | Manchester City’s game against which team was Pep Guardiola’s 150th Champions League game in charge?