Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.25000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Amazon Prime Day Specials Quiz Answers – Win Rs.30000 for free
- (A) Leena Nair
- (C) Elements polonium and radium
- (C) Kalpana Chawla
- (D) Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu
- (C) The Hurt Locker
Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz Answers :
Identify this woman who became the first female and youngest ever Global CEO of Chanel?
Question 1: Identify this woman who became the first female and youngest ever Global CEO of Chanel?
Answer : (A) Leena Nair
Question 2: This Scientist won the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for her discovery of the _____ and ______ ?
Answer : (C) Elements polonium and radium
Question 3: Name this astronaut and engineer, who was the first woman of Indian origin to go to space?
Answer : (C) Kalpana Chawla
Question 4: Identify this beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe 2021?
Answer : (D) Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu
Question 5: For which film did this woman won the Academy Awards to become the first female director to win an Oscar?
Answer : (C) The Hurt Locker
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 12th July 2022 from 00:00:01 AM (IST) to 25th July 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 06th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 29 September | At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 28 September | Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever player to hold the No.1 rank in ATP rankings history, breaking whose record?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 27 September | Who recently became the first footballer to score in 18 consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons?
- Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free