Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.25000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Prime Day Specials Pictionary Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Amazon Prime Day Specials QUIZ Answers – Win Rs.50000 for free
- (B) Jim Parsons
- (A) Jordan Belfort
- (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
- (C) Kalpana Chawla
- (B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary Answers :
Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Question 1: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer : (B) Jim Parsons
Question 2: American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer : (A) Jordan Belfort
Question 3: Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer : (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Question 4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer : (C) Kalpana Chawla
Question 5: Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer : (B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 05th July 2022 from 06:00:00 PM (IST) to 24th July 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 05th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.