Amazon T-20 History Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 4 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.10000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon T-20 History Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (A) Harshal Patel
- (C) Chris Gayle
- (B) Royal Challengers Bangalore
- (B) Mumbai Indians
Amazon T-20 History Quiz Answers :
In IPL 2021, which bowler won the Purple Cap?
Question 1: In IPL 2021, which bowler won the Purple Cap?
Answer: Option (A) Harshal Patel
Question 2: Who scored the most sixes in IPL matches?
Answer: Option (C) Chris Gayle
Question 3: Which IPL team promotes “Go Green” initiative by switching jersey for a match?
Answer: Option (B) Royal Challengers Bangalore
Question 4: Which team won the IPL 2020?
Answer: Option (B) Mumbai Indians
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 16th April 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 22nd APRIL 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 03rd May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 25 September | Who finished the Asia Cup 2022 as the leading run scorer in the tournament?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 24 September | Who was named the Player of the Tournament in the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022?
- Amazon Funzone Riddles Answers – Win Rs.30000 for free
- Amazon Funzone Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 23 September | Manchester City’s game against which team was Pep Guardiola’s 150th Champions League game in charge?