Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win 10 STARS as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Weekly Quiz Stars Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out:
- (B) Dangal
- (A) Shabana Azmi
- (A) Phunsukh Wangdu
- (A) Bhanu Athaiya
- (C) Maa hai
Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars Answers :
Which is the highest grossing Indian film ever?
Question 1: Which is the highest grossing Indian film ever?
Answer : (B) Dangal
Question 2: Which among the following has won the most number of national awards for acting?
Answer : (A) Shabana Azmi
Question 3: In 3 Idiots, what is the real name of Aamir Khan’s character Rancho?
Answer : (A) Phunsukh Wangdu
Question 4: Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar award?
Answer : (A) Bhanu Athaiya
Question 5: Finish the quote from Deewar: “Mere paas_____”.
Answer : (C) Maa hai
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 07th August 2022 from 00:00:00 AM (IST) to 13th August 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 14th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?