Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win 10 STARS as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Weekly Quiz Stars Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out:
- (B) Rajendra Prasad
- (D) Shah Jahan
- (D) Kolkata
- (C) Vasco da Gama
- (A) Chess
Amazon Weekly Quiz Stars Answers :
Who was the first president of India?
Question 1: Who was the first president of India?
Answer : (B) Rajendra Prasad
Question 2: Name the Mughal emperor who commissioned the building of Taj Mahal?
Answer : (D) Shah Jahan
Question 3: Which was the first capital of British India before Delhi?
Answer : (D) Kolkata
Question 4: Who discovered the sea route to India?
Answer : (C) Vasco da Gama
Question 5: Which popular board game was invented in India?
Answer : (A) Chess
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 31st July 2022 from 00:00:00 AM (IST) to 31st July 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 07th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.