Amazon India organizes the Winter Edition Quiz. The contest consists of five questions. The winners will receive Rs. 10,000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Amazon Winter Edition Quiz Answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Also, check out: FoundItOnAmazon Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 for free
- (D) December, January
- (D) Red
- (C) Hibernation
- (D) Winter solstice
- (C) Sagittarius
Amazon Winter Edition Quiz Answers :
What are the official months of winter in India?
Question 1: What are the official months of winter in India?
Answer: Option (D) December, January
Question 2: What color is a snow flower?
Answer: Option (D) Red
Question 3: What is it called when animals sleep during the winter?
Answer: Option (C) Hibernation
Question 4: What is the shortest day of the year called?
Answer: Option (D) Winter solstice
Question 5: Which zodiac sign runs from November 22 to December 21?
Answer: Option (C) Sagittarius
Contest Timing :
This contest will run from December 14, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. (IST), to December 27, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms who the winner or winners are, they will send each winner an email or SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the results page by January 8, 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.