Amazon World Consumer Rights Day Quiz Answers. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winner will get Rs.30000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Amazon World Consumer Rights Day Quiz Answers :
Short Answers :
- (B) March 15
- (B) John F Kennedy
- (C) Consumer Rights
- (D) Right to Representation
- (D) All of these
When is the World Consumer Rights Day observed?
Question 1: When is the World Consumer Rights Day observed?
Answer – (B) March 15
Question 2: World Consumer Rights Day was inspired by?
Answer – (B) John F Kennedy
Question 3: What is refer to legal and moral duties of protection owed to a purchaser of goods or services by the supplier?
Answer – (C) Consumer Rights
Question 4: What is right to express consumer interests in the making of government policies?
Answer – (D) Right to Representation
Question 5: What is the significance of World Consumer Rights Day?
Answer – (D) All of these
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 09th March 2021 from 06:00:00 PM (IST) to 12th April 2021 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 22nd April 2022.
Previous Quizzes :