Daily Cricket Trivia – 06th May is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 5 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Daily Cricket Trivia | 06th May Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also Check out: Alexa Daily Cricket Trivia – 06th May I Win Rs.10000 guaranteed
- (A) Harshal Patel
- (B) Sunil Narine
- (B) 2013 Champions Trophy
- (B) 2024
- (C) Wankhede Stadium
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia – 06th May Quiz Answers :
Who won the Purple Cap for being the highest wicket taker in IPL 2021?
Question 1: Who won the Purple Cap for being the highest wicket taker in IPL 2021?
Answer: Option (A) Harshal Patel
Question 2: Who recently made his 150th appearance for the Kolkata Knight Riders?
Answer: Option (B) Sunil Narine
Question 3: Which was the last ICC tournament won by the Indian men’s team?
Answer: Option (B) 2013 Champions Trophy
Question 4: In which year would this country be one of the hosts of the men’s T20 World Cup?
Answer: Option (B) 2024
Question 5: Name this famous stadium that has hosted a World Cup final
Answer: Option (C) Wankhede Stadium
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 06th May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 06th May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 08th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.