Daily Cricket Trivia – 07th May is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 5 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Daily Cricket Trivia | 07th May Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also Check out: Alexa Daily Cricket Trivia – 07th May I Win Rs.10000 guaranteed
- (A) England
- (D) Jos Buttler
- (A) Sri Lanka
- (D) Himachal Pradesh
- (A) Shane Warne
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia – 07th May Quiz Answers :
Which team won the World Cup, the first time the final was decided by a Super Over?
Question 1: Which team won the World Cup, the first time the final was decided by a Super Over?
Answer: Option (A) England
Question 2: Who was the first batter to cross the landmark of 300 runs in IPL 2022?
Answer: Option (D) Jos Buttler
Question 3: Rohit Sharma made a brilliant 264 in an ODI at the Eden Gardens against which team in 2014?
Answer: Option (A) Srilanka
Question 4: This is a famous cricket ground located in which Indian state?
Answer: Option (D) Himachal Pradesh
Question 5: Which legendary bowler made his Test debut in 1992 against India in a match played in this city?
Answer: Option (A) Shane Warne
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 07th May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 07th May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 09th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 04 October | Who recently said: Germany has launched the world’s first fleet of passenger trains powered by what?
- Amazon Gaming Weekend Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- Amazon October Edition Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- Amazon October Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.25000 for free
- Amazon Bollywood Dance Party Quiz Answers – Win Rs.5000 for free