Daily Cricket Trivia – 17th May is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 5 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Daily Cricket Trivia | 17th May Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also Check out: Alexa Daily Cricket Trivia – 17th May I Win Rs.10000 guaranteed
- (B) Ahmedabad Defenders
- (D) PSL
- (A) Sholay
- (B) Mumbai Indians
- (C) Gary Kirsten
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia – 17th May Quiz Answers :
Which of these is NOT the name of a franchise which has played in the IPL previously?
Question 1: Which of these is NOT the name of a franchise which has played in the IPL previously?
Answer: Option (B) Ahmedabad Defenders
Question 2: Qalandars, Zalmi and Gladiators are few of the names of franchises in which cricket league?
Answer: Option (D) PSL
Question 3: Shikhar Dhawan’s famous nickname is also the name of a famous villain in which of these movies?
Answer: Option (A) Sholay
Question 4: Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar is in the squad for which IPL franchise in 2022?
Answer: Option (B) Mumbai Indians
Question 5: Which ex cricketer from this country, has been a World Cup winning coach for India?
Answer: Option (C) Gary Kirsten
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 17th May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 17th May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 19th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Sansui TV Quiz Answers – Win Sansui 70″ 4K UHD Android TV* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 30 September | Which country plans to build NEOM – a futuristic, sustainable city with 170 km glass walls?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 29 September | At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 28 September | Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever player to hold the No.1 rank in ATP rankings history, breaking whose record?