Daily Cricket Trivia – 25th May is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 5 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Daily Cricket Trivia | 25th May Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also Check out: Alexa Daily Cricket Trivia – 25th May I Win Rs.10000 guaranteed
- (D) Ambati Rayudu
- (A) Rohit Sharma
- (B) South Africa
- (D) 4
- (B) Ajit Agarkar
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia – 25th May Quiz Answers :
In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?
Question 1: In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?
Answer: Option (D) Ambati Rayudu
Question 2: Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T201 hundreds?
Answer: Option (A) Rohit Sharma
Question 3: In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
Answer: Option (B) South Africa
Question 4: The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many IPL titles?
Answer: Option (D) 4
Question 5: During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
Answer: Option (B) Ajit Agarkar
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 25th May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 25th May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 27th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders
- Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 December | In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Indian Railway Recruitment: Last chance of 2022
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 30 November | The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?