Daily Cricket Trivia – 27th May is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 5 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Daily Cricket Trivia | 27th May Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also Check out: Alexa Daily Cricket Trivia – 27th May I Win Rs.10000 guaranteed
- (A) Eoin Morgan
- (A) Virat Kohli
- (A) Chris Gayle
- (C) Virat Kohli
- (A) Wankhede Stadium
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia – 27th May Quiz Answers :
Which English batsman and captain set a new record for most number of sixes by an individual in an ODI innings?
Question 1: Which English batsman and captain set a new record for most number of sixes by an individual in an ODI innings?
Answer: Option (A) Eoin Morgan
Question 2: Who among these became the first cricketer to win three top ICC honours in the same year?
Answer: Option (A) Virat Kohli
Question 3: Universe Boss, Mr. T20 and Master Storm are some of the nicknames of which of these cricketers?
Answer: Option (A) Chris Gayle
Question 4: Who among the following players has
Answer: Option (C) Virat Kohli
Question 5: Name the stadium known for having stands named after great Mumbai cricketers such as Vijay Merchant, Sunil Gavaskar, and Sachin Tendulkar.
Answer: Option (A) Wankhede Stadium
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 27th May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 27th May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 29th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 25 September | Who finished the Asia Cup 2022 as the leading run scorer in the tournament?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 24 September | Who was named the Player of the Tournament in the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022?
- Amazon Funzone Riddles Answers – Win Rs.30000 for free
- Amazon Funzone Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 23 September | Manchester City’s game against which team was Pep Guardiola’s 150th Champions League game in charge?