Desi Vibes Quiz with Armaan & Amaal is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.20000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Desi Vibes Quiz with Armaan & Amaal Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Fully Tolly Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- (B) Oh Isha
- (C) Jaan Hai Meri
- (A) Heer Ranjhanaa
- (B) Amaal
- (C) Itna Kyun Guroor Bata De
Amazon Desi Vibes Quiz with Armaan & Amaal Answers :
Which of these songs is sung by Armaan?
Question 1: Which of these songs is sung by Armaan?
Answer : (B) Oh Isha
Question 2: A song sang by Armaan and composed by Amaal?
Answer : (C) Jaan Hai Meri
Question 3: Which of these songs is composed by Amaal?
Answer : (A) Heer Ranjhanaa
Question 4: Who is the oldest amongst the two brothers?
Answer : (B) Amaal
Question 5: Complete the lyrics of ‘Nakhrey Nakhrey…’
Answer : (C) Itna Kyun Guroor Bata De
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 08th July 2022 from 12:00:01 PM (IST) to 24th July 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 05
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 31st July 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.