Amazon India organizes the International Gaming Edition Pictionary. The contest consists of 5Questions. The Winners will win Rs.30000 as a reward. Participate in the competition to win prizes. Below are the Amazon International Gaming Edition Pictionary Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out: Amazon International Games Week Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000
- (B) Luigi
- (C) Japan
- (C) Subway Surfer
- (A) Shooting
- (B) China
International Gaming Edition Pictionary Answers :
What is the name of Super Mario’s brother in the game?
Question 1: What is the name of Super Mario’s brother in the game?
Answer: Option (B) Luigi
Question 2: The game of Pac-Man was originally developed in which country?
Answer: Option (C) Japan
Question 3: These are the characters from which mobile game?
Answer: Option (C) Subway Surfer
Question 4: This game ‘Call Of Duty’ is _____ based game?
Answer: Option (A) Shooting
Question 5: Mahjong is a tile based game that was developed in which country?
Answer: Option (B) China
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 1st November 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 13th November 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 24th November 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Fire TV Contest Stream on big smart screen contest Answers – Win A Fire TV Stick for free
- Amazon Pay Movies Avatar Quiz Answers – Win Rs.100
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 December | Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders
- Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000