Noise VS104 TWS Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.10000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon Noise VS104 TWS Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (A) Powered to play
- (D) All of the above
- (C) 150 minutes
- (A) True
- (D) 5.2
Amazon Noise VS104 TWS Quiz Answers :
What’s the tagline for the new Noise Buds VS104?
Question 1: What’s the tagline for the new Noise Buds VS104?
Answer: Option (A) Powered to play
Question 2: Which of the following features describe the new Noise Buds VS104?
Answer: Option (D) All of the above
Question 3: The Instacharge™ feature on the new Noise Buds VS104 offers a battery of ______ on a single charge of 100% battery.
Answer: Option (C) 150 minutes
Question 4: The new Noise Buds VS104 has a 13mm speaker driver.
Answer: Option (A) True
Question 5: What is the Bluetooth version on the new Noise Buds VS104?
Answer: Option (D) 5.2
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 07th June 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 21st June 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 10
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 01st July 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.