Redmi Note 11 Pro Series Quiz is live. Participate in the Redmi Note 11 Pro Series Quiz to win a Redmi Note 11S. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (B) 9th March, 2022
- (D) 67W Fast Charging
- (C) Redmi Note 10T 5G
- (A) FHD+ Super AMOLED Display
- (A) 240 million
Redmi Note 11 Pro Series Quiz Answers :
When is Redmi Note 11 Pro Series launching?
Question 1. When is Redmi Note 11 Pro Series launching?
Answer – (B) 9th March, 2022
Question 2. What is the battery charging capacity of Redmi Note 11 Pro Series?
Answer – (D) 67W Fast Charging
Question 3. Which was the first 5G phone launched by Redmi in India?
Answer – (C) Redmi Note 10T 5G
Question 4. Redmi Note 11 has which type of display?
Answer – (A) FHD+ Super AMOLED Display
Question 5. Approximately, how many units of Redmi Note series have been sold globally so far?
Answer – (A) 240 million
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 25th February 2022 from 01:00:00 p.m. to 25th March 2022, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST).
Number of Winners: 06
How To Enter in the Redmi Note 11 Pro Series Quiz?
1. Open Amazon.in Application.
2. Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
3. Navigate by clicking on three bars in the bottom right corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
4. Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
5. Find “Alexa Smart home contest” from the options and click on “play now”.
6. On the next screen you will find Steps to perform. First, watch the video and then click on the link below the video to answer the questions asked on the next screen.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 10th April 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 29 September | At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 28 September | Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever player to hold the No.1 rank in ATP rankings history, breaking whose record?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 27 September | Who recently became the first footballer to score in 18 consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons?
- Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free