Amazon India organizes Test Your General Knowledge. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.20000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Nostalgia Edition | Pictionary Answers – Win Rs.30000 for free
- (B) Hippocrates
- (B) Tamil nadu
- (A) 8 September
- (D) Abdul Kalam Azad
- (C) October 4
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Answers :
Who is the Father of Western Medicine?
Question 1: Who is the Father of Western Medicine?
Answer: Option (B) Hippocrates
Question 2: Points Calimere Bird sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
Answer: Option (B) Tamil nadu
Question 3: Which day is celebrated as International Literacy Day?
Answer: Option (A) 8 September
Question 4: Who wrote the book India Wins Freedom?
Answer: Option (D) Abdul Kalam Azad
Question 5: Which day is celebrated as World Animal Day?
Answer: Option (C) October 4
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 25th July 2022 from 01:00:00 PM (IST) to 07th August 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 17th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?