Amazon Cricket Pictionary Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 10 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Amazon Cricket Pictionary Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (B) Sanath Jayasuriya
- (A) Wilfred Rhodes
- (B) Gautam Gambir
- (B) Adem Gilchrist
- (C) Sohail Tanvir
Amazon Cricket Pictionary Quiz Answers :
Name this player who has more ODI wickets than Shane Warne
Question 1: Name this player who has more ODI wickets than Shane Warne
Answer: Option (B) Sanath Jayasuriya
Question 2: Identify the batsman who took 4204 wickets in First Class Cricket
Answer: Option (A) Wilfred Rhodes
Question 3: Name this former Indian player who is mentoring Lucknow Super Giants
Answer: Option (B) Gautam Gambir
Question 4: Identify this cricketer who holds the record for playing the most number of test straight after debut
Answer: Option (B) Adem Gilchrist
Question 5: This player got the purple cap in first IPL
Answer: Option (C) Sohail Tanvir
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 15th April 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 21st May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 22nd May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.