Amazon Daily Quiz Stars 30 August is organised by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win 5 STARS as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Daily Quiz Stars 30 August Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out:
- (A) North Macedonia
- (B) INTERPOL
- (B) Sex workers
- (C) Washington Wizards
- (B) Goku
Amazon Daily Quiz Stars 30 August Answers :
Which country’s parliament elected Dimitar Kovacevski as the new prime minister in January 2022?
Question 1: Which country’s parliament elected Dimitar Kovacevski as the new prime minister in January 2022?
Answer : (A) North Macedonia
Question 2: UAE’s Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi recently got elected as the president of which international organisation?
Answer : (B) INTERPOL
Question 3: The red umbrella is a symbol for which group of people’s rights around the world?
Answer : (B) Sex workers
Question 4: Apart from the Chicago Bulls, this legendary basketball player also played for which NBA franchise?
Answer : (C) Washington Wizards
Question 5: This is the super saiyan form of which ‘Dragon Ball Z’ character?
Answer : (B) Goku
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 30th August 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 309th August 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 31st August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 December | The Golden Ball for the best player at the FIFA World Cup was officially instituted in 1982. Who was the first winner of the award?
- Fire TV Contest Stream on big smart screen contest Answers – Win A Fire TV Stick for free
- Amazon Pay Movies Avatar Quiz Answers – Win Rs.100
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 December | Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- Currency Note Press Recruitment: Golden Opportunity for ITI and Diploma holders