Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.500. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the contest questions are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (D) Yidan Prize
- (C) Goa
- (B) Kuwait
- (C) Okapi
- (C) India
Rukmini Banerji, CEO of Pratham Education Foundation, has been awarded which highest education accolade in 2021?
Question 1: Rukmini Banerji, CEO of Pratham Education Foundation, has been awarded which highest education accolade in 2021?
Answer : (D) Yidan Prize
Question 2: Indian Navy’s indigenous stealth guided-missile destroyer ‘Mormugao’ is named after a port in which state?
Answer : (C) Goa
Question 3: Sabah Al Khaled Al Hamad Al Sabah has been appointed the new Prime Minister of which country?
Answer : (B) Kuwait
Question 4: Name this animal which is endemic to the Democratic Republic of Congo and is referred to as a ‘zebra giraffe.’
Answer : (C) Okapi
Question 5: In which of these countries is this the national animal?
Answer : (C) India
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 04 November 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 04 November 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 30th November 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Markets of Tamil Nadu quiz – Nov’22 Answers – Win Rs.10000 for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 05 December | Eusebio was the top goalscorer at the 1966 FIFA World Cup. He represented which country?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 04 December | Both goals in the 2002 FIFA World Cup final was scored by which legendary Brazilian player?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 December | The Golden Ball for the best player at the FIFA World Cup was officially instituted in 1982. Who was the first winner of the award?
- Fire TV Contest Stream on big smart screen contest Answers – Win A Fire TV Stick for free