Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 5,000. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (D) PT Usha
- (C) Sheep
- (C) 1000
- (C) The pyramid of Giza
- (B) Jordan
In 2022, who became the first woman president of Indian Olympic Association?
Question 1: In 2022, who became the first woman president of Indian Olympic Association?
Answer : (D) PT Usha
Question 2: What is the plural of sheep?
Answer : (C) Sheep
Question 3: How many grams is a kilogram?
Answer : (C) 1000
Question 4: Which is this wonder of the world located in Egypt?
Answer : (C) The pyramid of Giza
Question 5: One of the seven wonders, Petra is located where?
Answer : (B) Jordan
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on December 19, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to December 19, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st December 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.