Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.25000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (B) Iran
- (A) Durga Puja
- (C) Ukraine
- (B) Bangladesh
- (A) Delhi University
The Simorgh is a two-stage, liquid fueled space launch vehicle developed by which country?
Question 1: The Simorgh is a two-stage, liquid fueled space launch vehicle developed by which country?
Answer – (B) Iran
Question 2: Which is the “first festival in Asia” to be added to the ‘Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity’ by UNESCO?
Answer – (A) Durga Puja
Question 3: The Minsk Protocol is an agreement which sought to end war in which country?
Answer – (C) Ukraine
Question 4: In which country is the tree of this fruit the national tree?
Answer – (B) Bangladesh
Question 5: Which university of India has this animal in its symbol?
Answer – (A) Delhi University
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 02 June 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 02 June 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 30th June 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.