Amazon India organizes the FIFA Multi-player Quiz. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.30000 as a reward. Participate in the competition to win prizes. Below are the Amazon FIFA Multi-player Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out:
- (A) Brazil
- (D) Every Four Year
- (B) 1930
- (C) 32
- (B) Tim Howard
Amazon FIFA Multi-player Quiz Answers :
Which country has won the most World Cups?
Question 1: Which country has won the most World Cups?
Answer: Option (A) Brazil
Question 2: How often does the World Cup take place?
Answer: Option (D) Every Four Year
Question 3: What year did the World Cup competition start?
Answer: Option (B) 1930
Question 4: How many national teams compete in the World Cup?
Answer: Option (C) 32
Question 5: Prior to the 2022 World Cup, which goalkeeper has the most saves in a single World Cup match?
Answer: Option (B) Tim Howard
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 23rd November 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 06th December 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st December 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?