Amazon India organizes the FounditOnAmazon Quiz. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.10000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the FounditOnAmazon Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Amazon Markets of Gujarat quiz Answers – Win Rs.10,000 for free
- (C) Lanterns
- (A) Gallery wall
- (C) Artificial grass carpet
- (D) Coasters
- (C) Gramophone
Amazon FounditOnAmazon Quiz Answers :
Brighten up your space with these beautiful….
Question 1: Brighten up your space with these beautiful….
Answer: Option (C) Lanterns
Question 2: The decor style on the walls using artworks is called a…
Answer: Option (A) Gallery wall
Question 3: The green carpet used to enhance the beauty of balcony is called…
Answer: Option (C) Artificial grass carpet
Question 4: Amp up the dining table set-up with these….
Answer: Option (D) Coasters
Question 5: Identify the antique decor piece used in this picture..
Answer: Option (C) Gramophone
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 17th August 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 2nd September 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 15th September 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.