Amazon India organizes Funzone Quiz Time. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.20000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Funzone Quiz Time Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out: Amazon Washing Machines Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
- (B) Beginnings
- (B) Julius Caesar
- (B) Friday
- (D) Aphrodite
- (C) 2007
Amazon Funzone Quiz Time Answers :
January takes its name from Janus, the Roman God of?
Question 1: January takes its name from Janus, the Roman God of?
Answer: Option (B) Beginnings
Question 2: September also used to only have 29 days, which ruler added additional day to it?
Answer: Option (B) Julius Caesar
Question 3: It was Sunday on Jan 1, 2006. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2010?
Answer: Option (B) Friday
Question 4: April is named after the Greek Goddess of Love, who was she?
Answer: Option (D) Aphrodite
Question 5: Among the following, which was not a leap year?
Answer: Option (C) 2007
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 14th September 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 27th september 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).l
Number of Winners: 1l
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 8th October 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?