Prime Day Specials Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.30000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Below are the Prime Day Specials Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
- (D) Karodo Mein Ek
- (D) Telepathically control the app
- (B) 1499
- (C) Sher bagga
- (A) TRUE
Amazon Prime Day Specials Quiz Answers :
Which of these is NOT an Amazon Original series?
Question 1: Which of these is NOT an Amazon Original series?
Answer : (D) Karodo Mein Ek
Question 2: All Prime members get free access to Prime Music. Which of these can you NOT do on Prime Music?
Answer : (D) Telepathically control the app
Question 3: How much does a one-year Prime membership cost?
Answer : (B) 1499
Question 4: Which of these movies is releasing in July on Amazon Prime Video and will be free for Prime members to watch?
Answer : (C) Sher bagga
Question 5: Only Prime members can avail Prime day offers
Answer : (A) TRUE
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 12th July 2022 from 00:00:01 AM (IST) to 25th July 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 01
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 06th August 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.