Test Your General Knowledge Quiz is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.25000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Test Your General Knowledge Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also check out: Amazon Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.10000 for free
- (B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- (B) Egypt
- (B) 1 Megabyte
- (D) Venus
- (D) The Wright Brothers
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz Answers :
Who is known as the Iron Man of India?
Question 1: Who is known as the Iron Man of India?
Answer: Option (B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Question 2: Where are the Giza Pyramids located in?
Answer: Option (B) Egypt
Question 3: 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
Answer: Option (B) 1 Megabyte
Question 4: Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Answer: Option (D) Venus
Question 5: Who successfully built and flew the world’s first Aeroplane?
Answer: Option (D) The Wright Brothers
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 07th June 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 20th June 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 01st July 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 31 January | The standard unit of measurement for energy is __.