Daily Cricket Trivia – 05th May is organized by Amazon India. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get 5 Runs as a reward. Participate in the contest to win the prizes. Given below are the Daily Cricket Trivia | 05th May Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also Check out: Alexa Daily Cricket Trivia – 05th May I Win Rs.10000 guaranteed
- (B) Kyle Mayers
- (A) Donald Bradman
- (B) Dinesh Karthik
- (A) Royals
- (B) Old Trafford
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia – 05th May Quiz Answers :
Who took his first ever 5 wicket haul in the second innings of the final Test, as West Indies beat England at Grenada?
Question 1: Who took his first ever 5 wicket haul in the second innings of the final Test, as West Indies beat England at Grenada?
Answer: Option (B) Kyle Mayers
Question 2: Which of these cricketers ended his Test career with a legendary average of 99.94?
Answer: Option (A) Donald Bradman
Question 3: “The bigger vision is that I want to play for the country. I know there is a World Cup around the corner”. Which cricketer’s recent quote?
Answer: Option (B) Dinesh Karthik
Question 4: This is a famous monument in an Indian state. What is the name of the franchise that represents the state in the IPL?
Answer: Option (A) Royals
Question 5: Name this famous cricket ground located in Manchester, England.
Answer: Option (B) Old Trafford
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 05th May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 05th May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 100000
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 07th May 2022.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 29 September | At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 28 September | Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever player to hold the No.1 rank in ATP rankings history, breaking whose record?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 27 September | Who recently became the first footballer to score in 18 consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons?
- Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free