Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 5000. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (B) Gaslighting
- (D) 4
- (C) Devon Conway
- (C) Eucalyptus
- (A) Explorers on the moon
Which of the following has been selected as Merriam-Webster’s word of the year for 2022?
Question 1: Which of the following has been selected as Merriam-Webster’s word of the year for 2022?
Answer : (B) Gaslighting
Question 2: In the solar system, how many are considered terrestrial or inner planets?
Answer : (D) 4
Question 3: Who made the first Test century of 2023?
Answer : (C) Devon Conway
Question 4: What plant is the main food for these animals?
Answer : (C) Eucalyptus
Question 5: In which of these books would you find these characters wearing suits like these?
Answer : (A) Explorers on the moon
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on January 11, 2023, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to January 11, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, they will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st January 2023.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?