Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 1000. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (A) New Zealand
- (B) Marvel
- (D) All of these
- (A) Kolkata
- (C) Fake Tears
In December 2022, Tim Southee became the Test captain of which country’s cricket team?
Question 1: In December 2022, Tim Southee became the Test captain of which country’s cricket team?
Answer : (A) New Zealand
Question 2: Stan Lee was the Chairman Emeritus of which of these companies?
Answer : (B) Marvel
Question 3: Which of these monuments was built by Emperor Shahjahan?
Answer : (D) All of these
Question 4: This is a photograph taken in which city?
Answer : (A) Kolkata
Question 5: What does this animal’s tears signify in the English language?
Answer : (C) Fake Tears
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on January 18, 2023, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to January 18, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, they will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st January 2023.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?