Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 1250. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (A) Mount Everest
- (D) Ferrite
- (C) Kinetic energy
- (C) Kalpana Chawla
- (C) Sarojini Naidu
Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Question 1: Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer : (A) Mount Everest
Question 2: Which of the following is NOT a form of carbon?
Answer : (D) Ferrite
Question 3: What energy emerges from motion?
Answer : (C) Kinetic energy
Question 4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer : (C) Kalpana Chawla
Question 5: Who is she an Indian political activist, feminist and poet?
Answer : (C) Sarojini Naidu
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on January 3, 2023, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to January 3, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, they will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st January 2023.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?