Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.1000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (D) Azhar Ali
- (B) Radha Krishna Kumar
- (A) $400 billion
- (B) Sydney Harbour Bridge
- (D) Jerusalem
Which of these cricketers reached 7000 runs in Test cricket during the Test match between Pakistan and Australia at Lahore in 2022?
Question 1: Which of these cricketers reached 7000 runs in Test cricket during the Test match between Pakistan and Australia at Lahore in 2022?
Answer – (D) Azhar Ali
Question 2: Who among these is the director of the recent movie starring Prabhas titled ‘Radhe Shyam’?
Answer – (B) Radha Krishna Kumar
Question 3: India recently achieved what goods export target for the first time?
Answer – (A) $400 billion
Question 4: What famous bridge is this?
Answer – (B) Sydney Harbour Bridge
Question 5: In which city of the Middle East is this ancient mosque located in?
Answer – (D) Jerusalem
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 17 April 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 17 April 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 31st May 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 29 September | At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 28 September | Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever player to hold the No.1 rank in ATP rankings history, breaking whose record?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 27 September | Who recently became the first footballer to score in 18 consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons?
- Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free