Amazon Daily Quiz Answers today. The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will get Rs.30000. Participate in the Quiz to win the prize. The answers to the questions of the contest are given below, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (B) Puducherry
- (D) Yusaku Maezawa
- (C) Mumbai
- (C) Borja Catanesi
- (C) Jaisalmer
The 25th National Youth Festival was held where in India?
Question 1: The 25th National Youth Festival was held where in India?
Answer – (B) Puducherry
Question 2: Who became the first space tourist to travel to the International Space Station in more than a decade in December 2021?
Answer – (D) Yusaku Maezawa
Question 3: Where is the 22nd Missile Vessel Squadron based that comprises vessels Prabal, Pralaya, Nashak, Nishank, Vipul, Vibhuti, Vinash and Vidyut?
Answer – (C) Mumbai
Question 4: Name this famous guitarist who is popular on instagram.
Answer – (C) Borja Catanesi
Question 5: This is the side view of a fort in which city, also featured in a famous Satyajit Ray movie?
Answer – (C) Jaisalmer
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 31 May 2022 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 31 May 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winner’s names on the Result page by 30th June 2022.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 29 September | At age 19, who became the youngest man to lead the ATP rankings since they began in 1973?
- Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 28 September | Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever player to hold the No.1 rank in ATP rankings history, breaking whose record?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 27 September | Who recently became the first footballer to score in 18 consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons?
- Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free