Amazon India organizes the Funzone Riddle Quiz. The contest consists of 5 questions. As a prize, you will receive Rs.30000. Participate in the competition to win prizes. “WISH YOU GOOD LUCK,” an Amazon Funzone Riddle Quiz, is provided below.
- (D) In dictionary
- (B) Fence
- (C) Needle
- (D) A deck of cards
- (D) Piano
Amazon Funzone Riddle Quiz Answers :
Where does today come before yesterday?
Question 1: Where does today come before yesterday?
Answer: Option (D) In dictionary
Question 2: What runs all around a backyard, yet never moves?
Answer: Option (B) Fence
Question 3: What has one eye, but can’t see?
Answer: Option (C) Needle
Question 4: What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
Answer: Option (D) A deck of cards
Question 5: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Answer: Option (D) Piano
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 25th January 2023 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 07th February 2023 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 17th February 2023.
Other On-Going Contests:
- In which state’s assembly elections was the ‘Vote from Home’ initiative introduced for the first time? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 07 May
- Amazon iQOO Answer and Win MayART Answers – Win Rs.250000 – iQOO is India’s No.1 Brand in user satisfaction, as per 91 Mobiles survey 2021-2022.
- Which country is set to host Astana International Forum in June 2023? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 May
- Amazon Funzone Daily Runs Quiz Answers 06 May 2023 – With Hardik Pandya out of the match against Chennai Super Kings, who stood in as captain of the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022?
- Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 – In which country did cricket originate?