Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 January | Diabetes happens because of problems in which organ of the body?
Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers The contest consists of five questions. The winners will get Rs. 500. Participate in the quiz to win the prize. The contest answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
Answers are updated at 12:05 AM every day.
Add this page as a bookmark to receive faster updates.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today :
Short Answers :
- (C) Pancreas
- (D) Vatican City
- (D) Leopard
- (B) Greece
- (B) The pyramid of Giza
Diabetes happens because of problems in which organ of the body?
Question 1: Diabetes happens because of problems in which organ of the body?
Answer : (C) Pancreas
Question 2: Which is the world’s smallest country?
Answer : (D) Vatican City
Question 3: A lion is most closely related to which of the following animals?
Answer : (D) Leopard
Question 4: This sport evolved from exercises used by which ancient culture?
Answer : (B) Greece
Question 5: Which is this wonder of the world located in Egypt?
Answer : (B) The pyramid of Giza
Amazon HUL Pureit Vital quiz Answers – Win HUL pureit vital plus water purifier* for free
Amazon Sansui TV Quiz Answers – Win Sansui 70″ 4K UHD Android TV* for free
Amazon Livpure Water Purifier quiz Answers – Win Livpure water purifier & a signed bat from Sachin Tendulkar* for free
Amazon AMD Windows 11 Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 for free
Contest Timing :
This contest will commence on January 2, 2023, from 12:00 a.m. (IST) to January 2, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, they will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 31st January 2023.
Previous Quizzes :
- Amazon iQOO Answer and Win MayART Answers – Win Rs.250000 – iQOO is India’s No.1 Brand in user satisfaction, as per 91 Mobiles survey 2021-2022.
- Which country is set to host Astana International Forum in June 2023? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 May
- Amazon Funzone Daily Runs Quiz Answers 06 May 2023 – With Hardik Pandya out of the match against Chennai Super Kings, who stood in as captain of the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022?
- Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 – In which country did cricket originate?
- Amazon Cricket Pictionary Answers – Win Rs.15000 – Identify the cricketer shown in the picture below.