Amazon India organizes the New January Edition Quiz The contest consists of 5 Questions. The Winners will win Rs.20000 as a reward. Participate in the competition to win prizes. Below are the Amazon New January Edition Quiz Answers, Play and win “WISH YOU A GOOD LUCK”.
Also, check out: Amazon FIFA Multi-player Quiz Answers – Win Rs.30000
- (C) 6
- (B) Janus
- (A) The Snowdrop
- (B) Julius Caesar
- (A) Capricorn
Amazon New January Edition Quiz Answers :
January has 31 days – how many other months have 31 days?
Question 1: January has 31 days – how many other months have 31 days?
Answer: Option (C) 6
Question 2: Which Roman God was January named after?
Answer: Option (B) Janus
Question 3: Which flower is commonly associated with January?
Answer: Option (A) The Snowdrop
Question 4: Who added an extra day to January, giving it 31 days instead of 30?
Answer: Option (B) Julius Caesar
Question 5: Which star sign covers December 22 to January 19?
Answer: Option (A) Capricorn
Contest Timing :
This Contest will commence on 03rd January 2023 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 16th January 2023 at 11:59:59 PM (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 27th January 2023.
Other On-Going Contests:
- In which state’s assembly elections was the ‘Vote from Home’ initiative introduced for the first time? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 07 May
- Amazon iQOO Answer and Win MayART Answers – Win Rs.250000 – iQOO is India’s No.1 Brand in user satisfaction, as per 91 Mobiles survey 2021-2022.
- Which country is set to host Astana International Forum in June 2023? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 May
- Amazon Funzone Daily Runs Quiz Answers 06 May 2023 – With Hardik Pandya out of the match against Chennai Super Kings, who stood in as captain of the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022?
- Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 – In which country did cricket originate?