Amazon India organizes the Valentine’s Day Quiz. The contest consists of five questions. As a prize, you will receive Rs. 10000. Participate in the competition to win prizes. “WISH YOU GOOD LUCK,” answers to the Valentine’s Day Quiz, are provided below.
Also, check out: Amazon Philips- Get the One Quiz Answers – Win Rs.300
- (D) 14th February
- (D) Red
- (C) Venus
- (C) Psyche
- (A) Oxytocin
Amazon Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers :
Valentine’s day is celebrated on?
Question 1: Valentine’s day is celebrated on?
Answer: Option (D) 14th February
Question 2: Which colour of a rose represents Love?
Answer: Option (D) Red
Question 3: In Roman mythology, Cupid is the son of whom?
Answer: Option (C) Venus
Question 4: In Roman mythology, with whom does Cupid fall in love?
Answer: Option (C) Psyche
Question 5: What brain chemical is known as the “love hormone?”
Answer: Option (A) Oxytocin
Contest Timing :
This contest will run from February 7, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. (IST), to February 14, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms the winner/s, They will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the Result page by 25th February 2023.
Other On-Going Contests:
- In which state’s assembly elections was the ‘Vote from Home’ initiative introduced for the first time? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 07 May
- Amazon iQOO Answer and Win MayART Answers – Win Rs.250000 – iQOO is India’s No.1 Brand in user satisfaction, as per 91 Mobiles survey 2021-2022.
- Which country is set to host Astana International Forum in June 2023? – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 May
- Amazon Funzone Daily Runs Quiz Answers 06 May 2023 – With Hardik Pandya out of the match against Chennai Super Kings, who stood in as captain of the Gujarat Titans in IPL 2022?
- Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 – In which country did cricket originate?