DRDO YSL-AI recruitment: Last opportunity of 2022 for B.Tech.
DRDO YSL-AI recruitment, DRDO JRF for AI Development Recruitment 2022, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) recruitment 2022, Junior Research Fellows recruitment 2022, DRDO Recruitment 2022, Computer Engineer Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organization Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence Junior Research Fellows for Artificial Intelligent recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational qualifications and salary are discussed in this post.
Applications are being sought from young people of Indian nationality who have shown excellence and motivation, and who are interested in doing research in cutting-edge technology with a view to its use in the military.
DYSL-AI is looking for young and talented Indian nationals who are interested in pursuing AI-related research as Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and joining the revolution. DYSL-AI will utilise deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), computer vision, and reinforcement learning to help DRDO improve research outcomes and drive innovation. If you are an Indian national and are interested in this opportunity, please apply here. The applicant will be joining a team of experts from a variety of fields when working with DYSL-AI, where the applicant will be contributing to the development of DRDO’s AI strategy and demonstrating the potential of AI in the defence industry via early-stage solutions. This is a wonderful chance to have a genuine impact on the world by capitalising on developing market trends and technological advances.
More Details of the Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
DRDO YSL-AI Recruitment 2022 | DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence Recruitment 2022
|Advertisement Name||DYSL-AI Recruitment 2022|
|Recruiter||DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI)|
|Application Starting Date||23.11.2022|
|Application End Date||31.12.2022|
|Essential Qualification||B.E., B.Tech. & M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
What is DRDO ?
DRDO, or the Defence Research and Development Organization, is the research and development arm of the Ministry of Defence under the Government of India. Its mission is to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems while simultaneously providing our armed forces with cutting-edge weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the requirements outlined by the three Services. Its vision is to provide India with cutting-edge defence technologies.
DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms, such as the Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; the light combat aircraft, Tejas; the multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; the air defence system, Akash; and a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given a quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage. These systems and platforms
What is DYSL-AI?
The DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) is made up of young scientists who work on artificial intelligence research and development. The DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI) is at the forefront of artificial intelligence, accelerating its adoption for a variety of applications. The lab has affiliations with a number of prestigious organizations, including IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIITs, and other leading academic institutions.
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellows
No of Positions:
- 03 NOs of vacancies.
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-AI)
- Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B.TECH) in first division with NET/GATE (OR)
- Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.TECH) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level (OR)
- Post graduate degree in Basic Science in first division with NET Qualification
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- Expert in at least one major programming language (Python, Java, C++ or similar)
- Knowledge of classical AI algorithms, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques is strongly desirable.
- Proven experience with software libraries such PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, TensorRT ,PyTorchMobile.
- Either one of the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of speech and language technology, including speech recognition and natural language understandingNLP/ Machine Translation. (OR)
- Comprehensive knowledge of 3D Vision and Simultaneous Mapping and Localization (SLAM), ROS. (OR)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Computer Vision including Generative Models. (OR)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Reinforcement Learning
- Minimum Age should be 18 Years and Maximum Age 28 Years
What is DRDO JRF Salary?
- A stipend of Rs.31000/- per month, in addition to any HRA that may be available (at this time, 27%) As a result, the total emoluments would amount to Rs.39,370/-. If lodging is made available, the HRA fee will be subtracted; however, this is contingent on their being space available.
What is the tenure for DYSL-AI JRF?
The candidate will begin their employment with DRDO as a JRF for the first two years of their tenure there. If they demonstrate excellent performance during this time, they will be promoted to an SRF position for the remaining two or three years of their fellowship with DRDO.
What is the selection process for DYSL-AI JRF?
On the basis of the GATE score/percentage of marks earned in the qualifying degree, applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be selected.
The shortlisted applicants are needed to take an online coding test (tentatively on the 19th of January), information of which will be sent to their email addresses.
The date and time will be sent individually via quick post/email to the selected applicants. The Director’s decision about whether to conduct interviews in person or through video conferencing shall be final and binding on the applicants.
In choosing the candidate, the committee appointed by the Director of DYSL-AI will make a decision that is final and binding on all applicants.
HOW TO APPLY?
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications as per details below:
- Duly filled application (Annexure -1) downloadable from www.drdo.gov.in
- NoC & other testimonials as applicable in case of serving candidate (Annexure –II & Annexure – III) downloadable from www.drdo.gov.in
- Self attested copies of educational certificate
- Self attested copies of DOB,
- Self attested copy of caste certificate (Wherever applicable)
The application completed in all respect as above needs to be sent to “The Director, DRDO Young
Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds,
Bengaluru-560001” or the scanned copies can be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application fees is required to be paid.
|Last date of receiving Application||31st Dec 2022|
|Download Application Form||View|
DRDO Young Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence,
Dr. Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds,